Crystal Springs Guest House Accommodation
Killarney, County Kerry, Ireland
Crystal Springs is situated in a quiet area on the bank of the River Flesk overlooking an old historic mill.
Crystal Springs has many spacious, well equipped and tastefully furnished bedrooms, all with private bathrooms, TV, tea/coffee making facilities, direct dial telephones and many extra thoughtful touches. The rooms are all non-smoking.
- Irish Tourist Board approved
- AA Four Diamond Quality Award
- All rooms have televisions, hairdryers, direct dial telephones, mini-fridges, trouser presses and irons
- Electric blankets are provided in all rooms
- Family suites with baby's cot available
- Baby sitting facility available
- Assistance with itineraries, day tours and forward reservations
- All major Credit Cards accepted
- 10 minutes walk from Killarney town centre
- Close to the world famous Killarney National Park
- Ideal base for touring the Ring of Kerry by bus, bike or car
- Fishing on the banks of the River Flesk
- Close to Muckross House, the Lakes of Killarney and Ross Castle
The split level spacious dining room looks over the back lawn, patio and River Flesk, where substantial breakfasts are served to our guests at individual tables, each with an excellent view.
Our extensive breakfast menu caters for all tastes including vegetarians with a large selection of fresh home baking, Irish cheese and yogurts, fresh fruit and juices from our buffet, with such delights as hot oatmeal Porridge with Baileys Cream Liquor and brown sugar.
Killarney is world famous for its natural beauty and its many historic landmarks. Muckross is probably the best known and loved part of the Killarney National Park and offers some spectacular scenery as well as many landmarks including Muckross House, built in 1843 and open to the public since 1964. Muckross Abbey, built in the 15th century is only a short distance from Muckross House as are a number of traditional farms, open to the public to depict life in the Irish countryside during the 19th and early 20th centuries.
A number of famous landmarks can be seen around Killarney town. These include the magnificent St. Mary's Cathedral and splendid Franciscan Friary. Both these buildings are marvels of architecture and are well worth visiting, even for those who do not wish to venture too far from the bustling life of Killarney town with its many pubs, restaurants and shops.
Killarney has something to offer everyone, from those who wish to relax in the magnificent natural surroundings of the National Park to those who wish to fully enjoy the terrific night life in the many pubs and clubs in the town centre. Crystal Springs is ideally located to accommodate all types of tourist no matter what they wish to do.
For those with an interest in fishing, Crystal Springs is an ideal place to stay. The River Flesk, which flows into the Lower Lake, flows directly behind the house providing instant access to good fishing grounds. The river is quite large and is well known among local fishermen for its quality trout and salmon.
Like the River Flesk, the Lakes of Killarney are known for their salmon and trout fishing. The three lakes and the surrounding area are world famous for their beauty. The lakes are an ideal location for those who prefer lake fishing to river fishing.
- Double / Twin euro35 - euro45 pp sharing
- Single euro45 - euro80 per night
Tim & Eileen Brosnan
| In English | En Français | Auf Deutsch | In Italiano | En Español |
| Accommodation | General | County | History |Photo Gallery |